Exchanges & Returns:
In the even that you need to exchange or return a purchase, please read our policy and instructions.
- The notice of return or exchange must be made in writing. Please write your reason for return, sign and date and include it with your returning merchandise.
- In order to accept the return/exchange, the merchandise must be in the condition in which you received it. The goods must not have been used, or damaged in any way. Sometimes made-to-order items can be delayed and are often costly to make, and may well not be sold at another time. So we do not except returns or cancellations for made-to-order items.
- In order to accept a return, the customer must ship the product back and the shipping date of the return must not be more than eight days from the customer’s original receipt of the order (see Holiday Season Exception).
- In the event of a return, and the item subsequent to the customer’s purchase of it is offered at a lower price than the customer originally paid, the customer may not reorder the same product at a lower price for 120 days from the date of the original purchase.
- For returns, the customer must pay all shipping costs unless they have received merchandise inconsistent with their order, in which case we will pay shipping (See “Returns” below). For exchanges, the customer must pay the costs to send the merchandise back to us. We will pay shipping costs to send the exchanged items back to the customer.
- For accepted returns, Pog Apparel will refunds the purchase price, excluding shipping and handling costs within 10 days of the date of our receipt of returned merchandise.
- HOLIDAY SEASON EXCEPTION: For orders placed from November 15th through December 22nd of any give year, the customer may return or exchange their purchase at any time up until December 29 of the same year.
The purchaser must pay for shipping to the address below. In the event that you receive goods which do not match the order, we will pay shipping provided you contact our Customer Service within 2 days from receipt of your merchandise and we have confirmed that we will pay shipping. The cost for shipping any returns sent to us without prior contact and confirmation must be paid by the purchaser.
Pog Apparel will pay shipping for exchanges. Simply return the item and we will credit your credit card or Paypal account for the shipping costs.
If you need to exchange an item for a different size or color you may do so (subject to availability) and in accordance with the stipulations of this Return/Exchange Policy (see above) Exchanged items can only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received and undergone a quality control check.
If the color or size of the item you wish to exchange is not in stock, in some cases you may choose to place your exchange on back-order. In this case, we will notify you by email so that you can decide whether to wait for the product to become available, purchase something else,or request a refund.
Ship your Returns and Exchanges to the following address:
Pog Apparel LLC C/O Returns and Exchanges
46 Antrim Road
Bennington, NH 03442